Get the latest information on upcoming events as well as news in the Riverkeeper newsletter! This issue includes the following stories:
- Glendale residents demonstrate strong interest in fate of Estabook Dam at recent public forum
- Convergence at the Confluence Paddle Event A Great Success
- We’re looking for an Outreach Intern! Apply today!
- Thanks for a Successful Mequon-Thiensville In Water River Clean-Up!
- Mole and Ulao Creek Tree Planting & Invasive Species Removal Events
Check out the newsletter at the link below:
Our mission is to protect, improve and advocate for water quality, riparian wildlife habitat, and sound land management in the Milwaukee, Menomonee, and Kinnickinnic River Watersheds. We envision a future in which people from all walks of life can enjoy the healthy waterways of the Milwaukee River Basin. Milwaukee Riverkeeper is a licensed member of the Waterkeeper Alliance, an international coalition ensuring clean water and strong communities. We are working to achieve swimmable, fishable rivers for future generations throughout the Milwaukee Rive Basin.